New Cape interface for Impact
Arden Software and Cape Systems announce the forthcoming release of a new interface that will deliver enhanced and automated integration opportunities to the manufacturers of corrugated packaging using Arden Software’s packaging design software, Impact, and Cape’s pallet optimisation software.
“We share many common customers with Cape worldwide and continue to improve the connectivity and automation between our products, thus making it possible to optimize the package design for the logistics process.” says Chris Rogers, General Manager of Arden Software.
Features and benefits:
- Seamless integration between Impact CAD and CAPE 2.11.
- Multi-site functionality supporting the Impact Enterprise database environments where implemented.
- Pre-populate CAPE inputs with results from Impact CAD design standard library through the user of standard Impact functionality (e.g. value mappings).
- Supporting data managed in Impact CAD database taking advantage of advanced database management techniques available in Impact.
- Utilises CAPE’s advanced algorithms for CAD-driven palletisation optimisation.
- Resulting data held in Impact CAD database together with the project for CAPE’s pallet group program function.
- Resulting data held in Impact CAD 1-up layers for CAPE’s KDF Flat-blank program function and Impact project documents.
- Resulting CAPE data available from Impact DB for use on border plots, value mappings and other standard Impact CAD functions.