Matrix Creator is used to create phenolic counter plates. Matrix Creator provides support for profile and chamfer paths as well as cut/crease, reverse crease, internal cut-outs, glue assists, and de-lamination areas.
Intelligent editing tools and overrides offer unparalleled flexibility to give the user complete control over all aspects of the geometry. Geometrical changes are automatically replicated across identical areas and editing of the profile and chamfer can be easily modified independently of one another.
The counter plate is created on a separate drawing layer within an Impact project, which enables fast editing and accurate output to post-processing. Layers can be viewed simultaneously to check for registration and to maintain quality control. Make ready holes are accurately placed and will automatically be added to the die board layer for precise registration.
Counter plates can be output to a wide variety of routing machines and Impact Machine Drivers will ensure that you have complete control over tool assignments and creasing channel widths.
Features and benefits:
- Automatic creation of counter plates using customisable settings
- Support for cut-crease rule, reverse crease, glue assists
- Automatic creation of de-lamination areas
- Customizable settings are stored in the Impact Database for reuse and quality control
- Geometry created on separate drawing layer for fast editing and output