Impact Rule Preparation uses a combination of user-defined settings to enable the production of fully bridged and nicked rule and to ensure your equipment works efficiently and always to maximum capacity. Although equipment may differ in the way it processes rule, Impact’s unique approach to Rule Preparation allows the user to build up a database of custom settings to meet their individual idiosyncrasies.
Settings are stored for reuse or modification as required, so it doesn’t matter whether the user has a Linbend, Hugo, Marba NC, or Data Technology rule processor; with just one setting they will have complete control over bridging, notching, perforation, and bending.
Features and benefits:
- Industry standard machine support
- Complete control over creation of bridging, notching, and perforation
- Send data to multiple machines simultaneously
- Create bend tables for use with individual machines
- Applies bend and angle allowances for broaching and none broaching
- Automatic geometry tidy for end to end lines